Friday, February 12, 2010

Nap time

Abby and Miracle
Well I am guessing the grandparents are a bit disappointed right now- they enjoy new pictures of the grandkids not necessarily the grandpets.  But, I could not resist this shot this afternoon as the sun was shining in and they were napping away under my feet while I worked on paperwork at the table.  You can't beat the companionship of a loyal pet!

I am not one to dissapoint so I also got a shot of my little Owen taking a nap as well.  Its getting to be time to take that pacifier away so I have been meaning to get a picture of him with his pacifier in.  Madelyn was a thumb sucker for the first 3 and 1/2 years of her life and then one day she just quit- we were of course relieved the transistion was so smooth but I was also sad that I didnt have any pictures of how she looked when she grabbed her blanket and stuck that thumb in her mouth before each nap- Time sure flys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment