Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Christmas 2014 -Part 3

 
 The next day we left for our next celebration with my family in Mitchell.  Can you guess who is at the bottom of this pile of kids?  YUP,  Uncle Jo Jo!!!


Paul and Darlene as well as Jay and Natalie's family joined us for the day.  My Grandma Lilly was also with us.  We had a great day of food, presents, relaxing and of course our annual $5 gift exchange. 

 
 These pictures with the kids and their great grandma Lily are priceless.  Take note of the palm tree in the background.  My brother and I got that for our parents campsite this summer! We decided to set it up and enjoy it.  It gave my parents front door area a very dorm like feeling :)  Looking forward to sitting around it this summer at the campsite.


Enjoying a little Yahtzee with Grandpa Pat.





No comments:

Post a Comment